Sunday, February 22, 2009

zigzag

we rented this cabin up at zigzag on mt. hood this weekend with jen and nicole. it was a time of much food, rest, and giggling. i only took photos of saturday night's raclette feast, which was awesome.








2 comments:

heltones said...

Oh goodness, I hope that was a gin and tonic with the lime in it, although it looks like water (I don't see any fizzing). Being the uneducated culinary dolt, I had to look up 'raclette'. According to wikipedia, "Drinking water along with your raclette is said to interfere with the digestion of the cheese, in rare occasions causing death by cheese balls forming in the stomach"

I hope nobody expired from cheese balls gumming up the GI tract!

Thanks for teaching me about more ways to enjoy cheese.

Nico said...

This is the meal that is waiting for me in Brussels next Saturday. Thanks for reminding me of it!

(and to heltones: thanks for reminding me to drink wine instead of water!)