Friday, August 7, 2009

weekword: wanderlust



ah! to spin a globe and randomly choose a great adventure! maybe next time... our next big trip is to begin 2010 in new zealand at j&b's!

on a side note, i've luckily found someone who is as lustful as i am for a good wander, as often as possible. :)

see l'atelier for more wanderlust interpretations.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just spin the globe and somehow be transported to our chosen destination!!

● Sandra Dieckmann Illustration ● said...

love the spinning image ;-)

Anairam said...

I love your pictures! It would be great just to spin the globe and point, then pack one's bags and go ... Good for you to have found a wanderlustful companion - travel well and enjoy it!

Valentina Harper said...

*LOVE*LOVE* the pictures!
Every year I joke about throw some darts to the map and figurate out where I should live ;)

Alexandra Hedberg said...

te spinning image is grrrreat! feels a bit like russian roulette!

aimee said...

spinning the globe is one of my favorite things to do! i hope your trip to new zealand works out!