linda sue chose the weekword for this week, and i knew exactly what i wanted to show the world!
ms. leila, my sweet sweet pup, has been working on digging a special place under the house. after she's been working, she comes back into the house all proud and tail-wagging giddiness at a job well done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
The joys of puppies!
Aah! I wonder what she has found under there?
Fun to find new blogs with weekword. That doggy hole looks like quite a project. I know dogs just dig for fun, but what if he finds SOMETHING?!
good fun!!
I wonder what she is planning? Hmmm, maybe she has excavated some treasure for you? Or she is planning to build a wine cellar for you? (probably not). Keep us informed!
When/where will it end?!! Nice pics for the weekword!!
oh that sweet girl!
i can just imagine her prancing in and feeling all proud of herself.
aren't animals great?!
i can't imagine my life without them.
our sweet, little franka likes to like the pots and pans clean when we forget to close the kitchen door after cooking!!!!
no joke.
Post a Comment